Launching Innovation In Schools
A free online course for teachers, school leaders, and anyone else committed to enriching teaching and learning in schools. Collaborate with learners from around the work to better understand how to launch and sustain instructional improvement initiatives.
- Instructors: Justin Reich and Peter Senge
- Course Registration: https://www.edx.org/course/launching-innovation-schools-mitx-microsoft-education-11-154x
- Course Length: 7 weeks
- Cost: Free ($49 for Verified Certificate)
- Facebook Group: facebook.com/liismooc
- Twitter hashtag: twitter.com/liismooc
- Start Date: January 17, 2017
- Expected Commitment: ~2 hours per week.
A resource for course participants to help course participants learn together with colleagues. The Facilitator’s Guide provides ideas and suggestions for creating a Learning Circle in your school or organization, where colleagues taking the online course together gather regularly in person to share their learning. The Facilitator’s Guide also has resources for taking leadership practices from the course and using them in your own contexts.
Invitations For Social Media And Email
We hope that you will encourage your colleagues to join you in this course and community. Please use the sample posts and messages below and share these widely.